HWM Flying Technician Service
As the only privately owned, family business in the Aston Martin UK network, customer care is central to everything we do. The world’s most experience Aston Martin dealership can now bring our expertise to you. Assuming adequate space is available, we can carry out your scheduled service at home, work or where you store your car.
Using the latest Aston Martin diagnostic technology, we are able to provide all servicing, as well as some minor repair work. Whether you are the proud owner of a new-model Aston Martin or of a Classic Heritage model, we can discuss offering a service and a free health check to suite your requirements and driving needs.
Our team is just a phone call away; after you have reserved your preferred servicing date, a member of our Flying Technician team will call you to confirm your booking. You will also have the opportunity to speak to the Aston Martin technician who will be working on your car.
Why would I use the Flying Technician facility?
- Our service is tremendously convenient, saving you or your Aston Martin from travelling.
- You may just wish to drive your car to work as normal and not change your routine. We will come to you.
- Your car might be kept at a separate location such as in storage. We can go directly to it.
- Your Aston Martin may have been recently detailed which allows it to stay clean.
- A flat area to park our bespoke service van.
- An area of approximately 6 metres by 9 metres. For our bespoke van with your car next to it.
- If you have an indoor area which fits your car with room for our technician to walk around the whole car (i.e. a large garage), we will be able to service your car inside.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss your requirements, the Flying Technician team at Aston Martin Walton on Thames can be contacted on 01932 240611 or email@example.com.